Build My Online Store is a podcast for e-commerce store owners where the hosts, Terry Lin and Travis Marziani, share insights from their experience running stores and expert interviews.
We were interviewed on their show in in episode #169 about how to use live chat effectively in an e-commerce store.
You can listen to the full interview here.
- Interview starts (08:05)
- How can someone else manage live chat for you (12:25)
- Having the answer every time is not as important as committing to getting them an answer later (14:50)
- Mistakes stores make with live chat (16:00)
- Example of how chat works (19:55)
- Great site design doesn’t stop people from asking “obvious” questions (21:40)
- Track live chat metrics in Google Analytics (23:55)
- Crazy ROI examples from live chat (25:15).
- Conversion rate of chat vs no chat (26:35)
- Advanced tactics for live chat (invites, etc.) (30:10)
- Which features matter when choosing live chat software (35:25)
- Don’t get too personalized on chat invites (36:45)
Want To Discover How
Live Chat Works?
Book a Strategy Call with our Team And Discover How HelpFlow Users Increase Their Website Conversion Rates 10%-30% or More…